FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you select Noval SeniorCare for your health care provider, we will ask you a few questions, then discuss the options available and schedule a time at your convenience for the Clinical Director to visit with you and assess your needs. Then, with your director, we will develop a personal plan of care.
Here are several questions that are frequently asked. As always, we are happy to answer any other questions you may have.
Question: Why should I choose care in my home?
Answer: There are many reasons! Here are just a few:
- To prevent or postpone hospitalization or nursing home care.
- To provide care for those discharged from a hospital but not fully recovered.
- To assist those that that are recuperating from illness.
- To assist new mothers.
- To provide security and individual attention to familiar surroundings.
- To allow maximum freedom, dignity and independence.
- To provide companionship.
- To support families and keep them together.
- To introduce a lower cost alternative then a skilled nursing or residential facility.
Question: What services do you provide?
Noval SeniorCare provides Companions, Sitters, Certified Home Health Aides, Live-in Assistants, RNs and LPNs who are thoroughly screened and trained. All employees are bonded and insured and have criminal background checks conducted through the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations.
Our talented Companions:
- Prepare meals
- Perform light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders and arrange for medicine to be delivered “on-time”
- Transportation for shopping and doctor's visits (using patient's vehicle)
- Appointments, birthdays and anniversary reminders
- Care for pets and house plants
- Lawn care and home maintenance coordination
- Pay attention and assist with everyday details
Our Certified Home Health Aides:
- Assistance in getting in and out of bed
- Assistance with bathing
- Help dress and provide assistance with personal hygiene
- Assist with feeding
- Help with walking, transfers and other light exercise
- Plus all of the above
Our Live-in Assistants:
- Help with those who require round-the-clock care
- Plus all of the above
We encourage you to compare Noval's superior services and rates to other agencies. To assist you in this process, we have provided an easy-to-use checklist. Just click the link below and you will be provided with this list.
Home Health Care Provider Checklist